Are you stuck in the question how to check your room inventory? Following steps will help you to resolve the issues
1. After logging in you will be led to the dashboard.
2. Go to the third option “Front Office”. Click on it. Got the option "Inventory Calendar"?
3. Go to the “Inventory Calendar”. Select Hotel Name.
4. You may get the full list of your booked and available rooms for a certain time span. You may check the booking details clicking on the tables too. Simultaneously you may change the dates too.
Have you registered with GoFinix yet? Then login is one step further. Follow the below-mentioned steps to complete the process:
1. First go to the home page of official site of GoFinix with www.gofinix.com. Look at the upper right side corner. Got the “Log In/ Sign Up” option?
2. Click on that button.
3. You will be led to the Account login page.
4. Fill up the field of “Email ID” and “Password”. Then press “Sign In” button.
5. You will be led to the dashboard of “Merchant Control Panel”.
While using a profile, it’s very usual to forget the password often. When there’s a problem, there’s a solution too. The process is not so difficult to recover the forgotten password as well. Just follow the process:
1. Go to the official page of the GoFinix. Click on the “Log in/Sign Up” option.
2. You will be landed on the “Account login” page. Click on the “Forgot password” option.
3. Provide your valid email ID and press “Reset My Password” option.
4. A popup page will appear. Click “OK”.
5. Go to your email ID. Open the mail now. Click on the link of “Recover password”. You will be led to reset password page.
6. Provide your email ID, New password and confirm password. Press “Change My Password” option then.
7. You will get reset password confirmation and the link to log in.
8. After getting the login page, provide the required information and click “Sign in”.
Are you searching for the total count of your booked rooms and free rooms? Nothing to worry about. You may have the detailed count of booked rooms of your hotel along with the diagram. Follow the below mentioned steps to get the list.
1. After logging in you will be led to the dashboard and the “Main Navigation” will be shown at the left side of the of the page.
2. Now go to the 4th option, “Reports” from the left menu bar. You will get the “Utilization” option. Click it.
3. On this page, you will get the total count of “Available”, “Occupied” and “Blocked” rooms of your hotels with proper diagram.
“Available” means the rooms those are not booked yet.
“Occupied” means the rooms those are booked already, but the guests have not appeared yet.
“Blocked” means the room where your guests have already checked in.
Are you encountering issues to monitor check-in and check out of your guests? Follow the steps to resolve issues.
1. After logging in you will be led to the dashboard. Look at the “Main Navigation” panel at the left side of the page.
2. Go to the third option “Front office”. Got the “Check-In/Out” option? Click on it.
3. You will get the check-in and checkout page. The list of the arrival and departure of the guests of “Today” and “Tomorrow”. The reservation lists will be available there. you need to click on "Check In" button and then "Yes" on the popup page.
4. Today’s booking will be shown in the dashboard of your account. click on "Home" option to be led towards the dashboard of your account. You may track last 5 records from this dashboard.
So, monitoring check-in detail is done. What to do with check-out details? You may face 2 situations while maintaining the “Check out” details. The first one is when the guest has done the full payment and the second one is when they have made partial paid.
1. Go to the check-in/out page from “Front office”. Go to the “Departure” list. If the guest has made full payment, then clicking the check-out button, you will get a popup page. Choose “Yes” to send them a review mail.
2. But if the guest has made partial payment before, then after clicking “check-out”, you will get a popup page containing the payable amount and the mode of transaction. Then click on the “Paid and check out” option to send the guests the review required mail.
Want to setup review? It’s that easy. Follow the below mentioned steps to accomplish the setup.
1. After logging in you will be led to the dashboard. You may find the “setting” from the “Main Navigation” panel at left side.
2. Go to the “General Settings”. Toggle the button to set “Yes” and submit for sending a review required mail to your guests after checking out. So that they can review your services to help in improving the quality.
3. Now go to the “Front office” option. You will get the option “check-in/Out” option. Whenever you click on the “check out” option of your guest, he will get a mail to provide a review of your services.
4. Now go to the “Reports” option from “Main Navigation” panel. Click on “Guest Review” option. You will get the list of “Guest Review” there. By clicking on the option "Details", you will get the review details of that particular guest. you may check the order details too.